Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My brush with greatness

My brush with greatness
I am now close personal friends with team Chiropractors for all the NFL teams, and by close personal, I mean Facebook. Every year during the combine, they all get together to talk about what challenges they’re having and to learn about new treatment procedures; and it’s open to other doctors. So besides enjoying the shrimp cocktail in the country’s largest metro area devoid of a navigable waterway, I learned tons.
Over the next few weeks, I’ll go into each one more. But here’s the quick version:
1.       New shoulder treatment and rehab protocol
2.       More, muscle-specific treatments for muscle spasms, pulled muscles and sprains
3.       New knee rehab protocols
4.       The latest on diagnosing and treating concussions
5.       Hamstring injuries
6.       Simplified, athlete focused nutrition


And this weekend I’m off to yet another seminar this weekend. This one’s the more boring, behind the scenes stuff like how to manage Obama-care and new ICD-10 (if you don’t know, don’t ask. It’s the cure for insomnia) changes. But, since I’ll be out of town, instead of giving the staff a day off, you get discounted massages. 1 hour, only $49!

No comments:

Post a Comment